Night in Bethlehem Wood Frame #23

Night in Bethlehem Wood Frame #23

I know it probably is a tad too early for Christmas, well since Halloween hasn't even passed yet but, as I was cleaning out my craft room I found a wooden frame from several years ago when my kids were little and they painted them for their father for father's day.

So the light bulb went off and I thought, how about stamping on the wood frame?

 

So I decided to make a scene using the Night in Bethlehem stamp set along with the Carols of Christmas for the center sentiment. I felt this frame just lent itself to such a bold font as Peace on Earth.



So this is a picture of the bundle ( which saves you 10%) which includes the stamp and the dies. I did use the dies to cut out Mary and Joseph and the Shepard images, as well as the star.

I used several colors to create this frame. I hope you guys like it and please comment below. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and visit my You Tube channel at Fotini's Stampin' Spot for video tutorials that I have created.  If you would like to order any items from my online shopping page just click on any of the images above and it will link you directly to my store. Thanks again for visiting!

Comments