Invited to a Royal Wedding

An invitation to a Royal Wedding...

 My friend is hosting a royal brunch to celebrate Prince Harry and Rachel Merkle's May wedding. She asked me to design her an invitation.

I had fun making this simple but elegant card. My friend loved it.

So I decided to use Beautiful You because my friend loved the girl with the hat and hats are so in for royal weddings. So basically I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp my card stock in the same spot for each card since I had to make 10 invitations. I used my Stampin blends in pink pirouette light and dark and ivory to color my girl.  Check out the video to see how I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig and blends.

 

 

I also used my Big Shot and the layering oval die to cut out my window for the top panel of my card.  The rest went pretty quickly after I had all my components ready. I just did an assembly line process and before you know it I was done! 

Below are the supplies I used to make these invitations. Just click on any image and it will take your right to my online shopping page where you can place your order anytime.  Thanks again for visit and please leave me a comment below. I would love to hear what you think.

 

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and receive my newsletter so that you can be updated when I post new content!

Comments