Inspired Events

2 Precious card designs using Inspired Events

 

Hello my friends, it has been a little over a month since I have updated this blog and I must say I have been busy making some fun cardmaking videos. So I have a good excuse, but unfortunately it took me away from uploading those fun videos onto this blog. But you can definitely check out my YouTube channel at Fotini's Stampin' Spot to get caught up on all this past month's videos. I am now up to 20!!! Yipeee. My goal is to  make 40 videos by the end of the year and I think i am ahead of the game. 

So Yesterday I received this lovely stamp set in the mail called Inspired Event (143693).  I have little special someone in my life that will be getting baptized this weekend and this set was ordered especially for me to create a lovely card for him.


 Below are the cards that I have cased right from the Stampin' Up annual catalog page 111.

I am using this one for my little special boy.
I just love this font for the word Christening.

Both cards were featured in the catalog and I really enjoyed making them. I have added the video below for you to check out on how I made them both. Super sweet and super easy.  The 2nd card is basically one piece of card stock with a 1"x5" strip of very vanilla.


All the details to the supplies that were used are in the description box of the video just click and it will take you right to my shopping page.


Enjoy!!and don't forget to click subscribe!


hugs,

Fotini


Comments