Thankful Thoughts with Avant Garden #21

Thankful Thoughts with Avant Garden

Doesn't autumn have some pretty colors. I have one of those colors in the 2017-19 New In-Colors, Tranquil Tide.  Its sometimes overlooked, poor color. So I felt I should make a card using it and a complimentary Very Vanilla and copper embossing powder.  Check out my card below.


This card is super easy to make. You just need an 8.5"x 11 card stock in Tranquil tide cut in half on the 8.5" side at 4.25" and then score it at 5.5". then cut two pieces of Very Vanilla measuring 3x5.5". One will be for writing a note on the inside and the other will be to do our stamping for the front. You will also need 2 scrap pieces of Tranquil tide to cut out scalloped square and then a Very Vanilla piece to stamp the sentiment and then cut it out using the Big Shot with the Stitched shape square framelit.

So I stamped using full strength as well as 2nd strength on the right side of my card, and then I used my embossing buddy and stamped using versamark again on top of the flowers so I can emboss them with copper powder.  ( make sure to clean your stamp before using versamark)

 here's the quick video on how I made this card. I hope you enjoy it. Supplies are listed below! Have a great Friday!


<>

Comments