Rosette Christmas Ornament #27

Rosette Christmas Ornament featuring Wood Textured dsp #27

 

 We all know that the holidays can be crazy with all the preparations and shopping and demands that it has. But it does cause us to take time to spend it with family and friends, who are sometimes not on the top of our "to-do" list. 

One think I look forward to is getting together with some of my friends for our annual (ok its only my 2nd) Christmas Get-2-gether Dinner. I have decided to make a little something for them each to hang on their Christmas tree. A simple yet made with love, ornament made from paper.

 This ornament is made using 2 pieces of 6x6 Wood Textured DSP (same image) and scored every 1/2 inch on one side an then scored at 3" on the other side. I really like how the textures of the wood brings "warmth" to the concept of something to drink (coco, or coffee, or hey... whatever) and a little snack (sorry Gingerbread man) and the sentiment from Snowflake Sentiments wraps it all together! (pun intended lol)

 

 

Just click on any of the images below and you'll be taken right to my shopping page to place an order. I thank you all for your continued support by allowing me to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

Supply List

 

 

 

Comments