Snowflake Ornament using Merry Little Christmas dsp #26

 Snowflake Ornament #26

I want to share with you a wonderful paper crafting ornament that you could do with a few strips of paper. I have decided to use the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, but you could use anything you like.  This ornament I saw on a Facebook Metdann video I am sorry I don't have an actual link for you to follow but I'm sure if you search it something will pop up. But there are variations of this ornament all social media.

The strips of paper are 1/2" x 12" so its a great way to use your 12x12 two sided designer series paper. I have used 6 of one pattern and 4 of another, but you can switch them any way you like. I would recommend using liquid glue to adhere the pieces together. Its easier and more forgiving than using a tape runner or glue dots.  Check out the video to see my little tip for holding the pieces together. I'd love to hear what tips you might have to share. Leave them in the comments below or in the YouTube comments.

This idea can be recreated with any kind of Designer Series Paper. Here are some current designs that you can find in my online store!





Supply List for this ornament:

Comments